CASE STUDY: How Viagra got on top of sexual taboos in China
Apart from ED in China being equated with impotence and perceived as being emasculating, users of ED drugs are often negatively associated with customers of dubious KTV joints, where prostitution is rife.
This misconception, combined with low awareness and brand confusion, ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.