More than half of Chinese consumers favour mobile shopping: Draftfcb
The study is based on a survey conducted in the second half of 2012 of 8,000 people aged 18-64 in eight major global economies, including China, the US, India, the UK, Brazil, South Africa, Germany and the Middle East.
The results show that 57 per cent of Chinese people would buy anything on ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.