Bates and JWT to form joint venture in Hong Kong to handle HSBC
Chiu, currently Greater China CEO for Bates CHI & Partners, will leave his current role in early July to assume the role of CEO in the joint venture, which is yet to be officially named.
The joint venture will have a team of 40 to handle HSBC’s Asia-Pacific retail banking and ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.