Adidas sees 40 per cent uplift in sales from first-ever women's campaign
March was the first time a standalone, cross-category campaign for women on national TV was put out by Adidas, which used to do little patches of advertising in single categories like running. The German brand commonly runs global TV spots in each local market, exceptions being the Beijing ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.