Chinese shoppers twice as likely to buy online than global counterparts: PwC
The PwC report is based on a survey of more than 11,000 online shoppers from 11 countries on four continents, including both mature economies and emerging markets.
Despite the fact that less than a third (30 per cent) of Chinese respondents have been shopping online during the past five ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.