Career mistresses, and the truth about women holding up half the sky in China
It's no secret that Chinese women have evolved from submissive stereotypes of primary caregivers of the young/old to powerful feminine forces in the economy. But to what extent? Using both qualitative and quantitative methods, Starcom MediaVest Group involved 11,594 women in 26 cities ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.