McDonald's aims for turnaround of fortunes in Japan
The fast food chain is to increase the prices of certain products by up to 25 per cent from next month as sales fell for the 12th consecutive month. The move is designed to increase profits after McDonald's reported a 12 per cent drop in operating profit last year, according to reports in ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.