Rapp KL reputedly behind controversial Malaysian political ads
The MCA is part of Malaysia's ruling coalition, Barisan Nasional (National Alliance), and is a majority share-holder in national English daily The Star, which has been running the print ads.
According to multiple sources who requested anonymity, the agency that created ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.