Q&A: How Coke's 'Content 2020' strategy will fizz up in China
Chen, interactive marketing director at Coca-Cola China, told Campaign Asia-Pacific how she will adapt the company's strategy in her market.
Personally, I am seeing marketing as a pure discipline being combined with communications. It used to be separate, but the line is blurring and ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.