Chinese marketers increasingly using procurement teams for PR agency negotiations: R3
This year has seen an increase in the use of procurement to negotiate compensation, said Sabrina Lee, general manager of R3 Beijing. "Procurement teams were involved in more than 65 per cent of cases”. More than 70 PR agencies were assessed by the consultancy.
Despite the rise, ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.