Gap versus Green the Gap: A trademark fight worth fighting?
On March 1, Gap sent a legal notice to Green the Gap, an online retailer set up by a New Delhi-based NGO called Swechha, claiming it was taking undue advantage of Gap’s reputation and goodwill. It warned the company to stop using the word ‘Gap’ across stores, apparels and its ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.