BMW's Mini calls digital pitch in China
German creative agency Interone has been Mini’s long-term agency in China for more than six years since 2005 and is tasked with developing and producing print, digital and outdoor communications.
Hylink is the incumbent digital agency, while Carat is the original media agency.
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.