Steve Bowen leaves Burson-Marsteller
It is understood that his resignation was a mutual decision and that the company will not seek a replacement. His last official day is March 17.
Interim CEO for Asia-Pacific Patrick Ford wished Bowen well and commented that the role had been redistributed. "We and other public-rela...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.