Asmita Dubey leaves Mindshare for client-side role as L’Oréal China CMO
Dubey replaces former Greater China CMO Joanna Wang, who vacated her role around August last year, leaving the position empty for about four months before Dubey joined at the end of last year.
Mindshare has not selected a full-time replacement for Dubey; the L’Oréal team is ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.