7 mobile ad trends for 2013: What's hot and what's not
1. Android to continue the 'mass market' smartphone momentum
Every day, more than 1.3 million Android devices are being activated, with the majority of them being priced for the mass market. In 2013 Android will cross an installed base of 1 billion users. These are massive numbers. ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.