Laneige apologises over treatment of Hong Kong customer, avoids D&G fate
The brand issued an apology statement yesterday (below), reacting quickly and decisively, in stark contrast to the reaction of Dolce & Gabbana after a somewhat similar incident a year ago.
The tempest in a teacup started when the Hong Kong customer used Facebook to complain ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.