Edelman's David Brain to oversee Middle East and Africa in addition to Asia-Pacific
Brain will continue to report to Matthew J Harrington, Edelman's global chief operating officer.
According to the public relations firm, the realignment of these two markets reflects emerging business trends and will be effective with the firm's new fiscal year starting 1 July ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.