Social business, what works and what doesn’t: IBM
The report by IBM’s Institute for Business Value is based on responses from more than 1100 individuals and interviews with more than two dozen executives from leading organizations around the world.
Despite the long journey ahead, corporations are keen as they recognise that top-line ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.