Global PC market slumps ahead of Win 8 Launch, Lenovo edges up on HP
In August, the research firm forecast a 3.8 per cent year-on-year market contraction. However the projection proved optimistic as the market has dropped 8.6 per cent in the third quarter compared to the same period in 2011.
Even taking into account the continued pressure from other ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.