IPG Mediabrands expands shopper insights division to Southeast Asia
Shopper Sciences has been up and running in Japan since last year, but this marks its first foray into Southeast Asia.
The consultancy aims to provide insights to advertisers, retailers and manufacturers on the factors that influence shoppers’ decisions at the point of purchase.
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.