Asia-Pacific’s affluent are flying more, buying more, investing less: Ipsos PAX
In its 16th year, the study is now handled by Ipsos, which recently acquired and absorbed Synovate. The report is based on a survey of more than 20,000 affluent people from 11 markets across the region: Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, India, Indonesia, the ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.