Talent constraints put a strain on Chinese companies
Talent development and retention have long been an issue for companies in China. Worryingly, the 15th Annual Global CEO Survey by PwC shows that the talent crunch not only squeezes their competitiveness, but also will continue to intensify as more foreign companies look to venture into the ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.