IN-DEPTH: Marketing in a four-screen world
The knowledge that consumers rely increasingly on multiple screens (TV, PC, mobile and tablet) for information and entertainment is not a new concept for marketers. The trend surfaces in marketing planning workshops and is often discussed in the context of the consumer’s decision ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.