Apple vs Samsung may end up helping the Samsung brand
Following the US patent lawsuit, in which a jury ruled Friday to award six of seven points and more than $1 billion in damages to Apple, Apple has filed a preliminary injunction to ban eight Samsung devices in the US, four of which are versions of the Galaxy S2.
While surely painful, Samsung ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.