Regional media buyers dispute Warc’s report on APAC's 'plunging' marketing budgets
Warc reported that marketers have ‘declining confidence’ in the Asia-Pacific region, where budgets have ‘generally decreased’, giving the region an index score of 46.0, down from 50.8 last month. (In the Warc report, a reading of 50 is neutral.)
This pulled down ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.