Kenny Powar on the transition from Blue Interactive to Possible Worldwide
Possible Worldwide, launched last year, combined four of WPP's digital agencies across the world: Singapore-based Blue Interactive, New Delhi-based Quasar, New York-based Schedmatic and Cincinnati-based Bridge Worldwide.
The main advantage since the merger is the sharing of capabilities ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.