Google acquires social media management company, Wildfire
Wildfire is a social media management software company that was founded four years ago by Victoria Ransom and Alain Chuard. It has since grown into a 350-strong company serving more than 16,000 businesses including 30 of the top 50 global brands. These clients include Virgin, Cisco, Amazon, ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.