Hite-Jinro warning portends possible crackdown on alcohol in Korea
According to a report by AFP, the company’s soju and beer bottles now bear messages that translate as ‘No more drunken violence’ and ‘Let’s improve wrong drinking culture’. A spokesperson was quoted in the Chosun Ilbo, a national newspaper, as taking ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.