PROFILE: JWT's Elvis Chau on searching for impactful impermanence
An adman for the past 12 years, Elvis Chau is refreshingly realistic about the transient, disposable nature of the work he produces. “Advertising has no value after one year,” he admits. “That’s the sad thing about it. It doesn’t have the longevity of movies, art ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.