McDonald's hands McCafé and Family business to Leo Burnett Sydney
The fast food chain's agency of record, DDB, will retain the lion's share of McDonald's portfolio.
Leo Burnett was chosen on the strength of a campaign held last summer to launch Smoothies and Frappes, said Mark Lollback, chief marketing officer ANZ for McDonald's. ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.