Just Group chooses Leo Burnett Melbourne for Jay Jays
Jay Jays is investing in above-the-line advertising with an eye toward stimulating sales this summer. The brand, aimed at 16- to 18-year-old consumers, offers a range of casual and trendy clothes and accessories.
This is the first time in some time that the brand has invested in ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.