CASE STUDY: How Nescafé optimised its Facebook presence in the Philippines
Too many brands set up a presence on social media without properly considering how to optimise or maintain it. A Facebook page, while never a social media strategy in itself, can be an effective component of a broader marketing strategy if it is appropriate and operated in a capable manner. ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.