Japan dominance in Design and Cyber categories leads region to 14 Gold Lions
Asia-Pacific agencies took 32 per cent of the awards in the Design category. In particular, Japan dominated, taking 13 of the 23 Lions awarded to Asia-Pacific agencies, while Dentsu Tokyo alone won three Golds (one in conjunction with Party Tokyo).
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.