Brands plan to increase social-media spending: Buddy Media
Other key findings of the study (view a gallery of infographics) include that 75 per cent of respondents have had social-media programs in place for more than a year, that 88 per cent place responsibility for social media within the marketing department, and that 80 per cent consider a mobile ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.