Men earn far more than women in Asia’s ad industry: Firebrand
When measuring by job sector, the difference is most acute in Hong Kong, where men in account management/media/planning earn a median base salary (not including cash benefits, bonus or pension) of US$61,900 per annum—60 per cent more than women in the same job sector, who earn US$38,700.
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.