Mobile shipments expected to slow this year, Android to thrive: IDC
The research firm forecasts that 1.8 billion mobile phones will be sold this year, compared with 1.7 billion units in 2011.
According to the IDC Worldwide Quarterly Mobile Phone Tracker, the slowdown is due to a projected 10 per cent in the feature phone market and sluggish global ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.