OPINION: The awkwardness of marketing Chinese brands globally
In last year’s global blockbuster Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon, an ostensibly Chinese character, Jerry “Deep” Wang, played by American comedian Ken Jeong, barks at Shia LaBeouf “Let me finish my Shuhao milk!”. The line represented a major watershed for the ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.