Ogilvy seeks hackers and artists for internship programme
'Lucky 8' is a rolling programme that will see eight interns work with Ogilvy Singapore every three months.
The agency said it is looking for hackers, artists, game designers and “anyone with creativity in their blood” to take part in the programme.
Steve Back, chief ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.