East vs West, good vs bad: Dissecting 'glocalisation' in branding
As the centre of gravity of markets shifts eastward, the time has come for global brands to step back and look at the impact of local culture on their products, positioning and brand identity, said panel moderator Doctoroff, also JWT's North Asia CEO.
On the surface, Asian consumers may ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.