Video platforms in China grow into new social, content role: Tudou
Piracy and one-way consumption of content characterised the first five years of online video in China. “But, the second five years, starting from now, we realise some change has been born," Tsai said. "Which is that social media and the social networks has been really matured ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.