PC sales slow in Asia as tablet sales climb: IDC
The low growth figure is due to impact from low HDD supplies following the floods in Thailand last year, according to the report.
"While this quarter's growth was abnormally low, it was good to see that the industry was generally able to work around supply constraints to keep the ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.