Mobile ad impressions grow 656 per cent in Hong Kong: InMobi
InMobi served up 1 billion ad impressions in Q4 of 2011, which was eight times more than Q4 2010. Up to 80 per cent of these impressions were served on smartphones alone.
Comparing market share for phone manufacturers, Samsung leads the pack with its market share increasing from 9.7 per cent ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.