Travel-media company Ink to pay sales team based on behaviours, not revenue targets
The company, which has a regional office in Singapore and sells advertising in more than 100 countries, says its new "Iceberg thinking" approach seeks to improve the behaviours of its salespeople in order to reduce short-term thinking and make sure they are focused on helping their ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.