Omnicom Media acquires NIM Digital for creative & search abilities
The acquisition will "add significantly to our digital capabilities, particularly in search," Doug Pearce, CEO of Omnicom Media Group China, told Campaign Asia-Pacific. NIM will enable Omnicom Media Group to broaden its digital expertise and scale to the benefit ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.