Asia-Pacific agencies, led by Leo Burnett, bring home 14 medals from the 2012 Andy Awards
Now in its 48th year, the Andy Awards were established by the Advertising Club of New York. The global creative awards recognise the "contributions of individuals and companies who create the work and encourage raising the standards of craftsmanship in the industry.
The awards are ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.