Tribal DDB Korea GM departs after short tenure
Meister’s role will be handled by Craig Lonnee, chief executive of DDB Group Korea. Lonnee did not give specific details as to the reasons for Meister’s departure, but noted that the agency was undergoing structural changes.
“As we move towards modernising and internationali...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.