Asian spending unaffected by threat of recession: Agility Research & Strategy
The study, which surveyed almost 6,000 respondents from China, Hong Kong, India, Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia in March, found that 72 per cent of respondents planned on paying the same or more for a luxury car. More than six in 10 respondents had no plans to cut back on luxury watches or ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.