HSBC China marketing head Pang returns to Hong Kong
HSBC China promoted Pang (pictured) to head of marketing a year ago, at which time she relocated to Shanghai.
Having returned to Hong Kong, Pang has taken over the marketing head role in Hong Kong, as Audrey Wong, another HSBC marketing veteran, moved to a regional role in March.
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.