Steven Yung takes over cartoon-content company Imagi International
Effective 1 April, Yung replaces Soh Szu Wei, who resigned as CEO but remains on as a senior advisor until 30 June. In addition to its strong intellectual property, Imagi boasts recent broadcasting and product licensing deals with Disney, but Yung faces the challenge of turning it into a ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.