Personal tech at work: What does 'BYOD' mean to marketers?
The so-called BYOD (bring your own device) trend involves employees bringing their own devices to work and often performing work duties on these devices. However, BYOD can extend to any situation where a person uses their own device to accomplish a task in a location where alternate devices ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.